Fri, Sep 29|
An Evening of Chanting and Mantra with Lindsey Sita Mann
Join in Sanskrit mantra and Vedic Chants to connect with Spirit. Mixed with breath, your voice is a powerful vehicle.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Tiger, 117 History St, Tiger, GA 30576, USA
About the event
Soul Nature is pleased to welcome Lindsey Sita Mann for Evenings of Chanting and Mantra!
Sanskrit is a vibrational language. The sound when sung or spoken literally contains the essence to which it refers. When we chant to “God/Goddess” we are drawing an aspect of the divine into our being through the resonance of the mantral.
Regular practice of chanting mantra:
- Clears the mind and elevates you above thinking realm
- Heals on many levels
- Brings awareness to everyday life
- Elevates consciousness
- Opens a gateway for clarity, insight and inspiration
- Inspires heart-centered devotion and wholesome relationship with life
- Clears negative patterns
- Cultivates peace and ease
- Helps you identify and expresses your soul essence
Lindsey Sita Mann is a devoted practitioner of Yoga, Ayurveda and Geomancy. Professionally, she has been an Landscape designer and Biodynamic gardener for nearly two decades at Sustenance Design. Check
out her work in Tiger at emerging herb farm Stellar Roots Herbs
If you can't make it this time, we will be hosting Lindsey for monthly chanting!